Friday, January 8, 2010

The First Entry!

So, I opened this blog about a week ago. I haven't made an entry yet because I didn't know what to write about. What do you put in your first entry? I wanted it to be really good (get off to a good start you know). I kept putting it off and putting it off day after day for that very reason. Finally, I decided to just do it. If people find it boring then they don't have to read it. It really is just so grandparents can keep up with the growing kiddos and I can have some documented memories later. Hopefully you wont find it boring and I will try and post as often as possible. Here we go.......

1 comment:

  1. yea! I found you!! This is exactly how I started my blogging (you can check out my very first post), but it will become so much more! And you will be so glad you did once your kids are grown. I wish they had had this when my kids were young!

    And I am really excited you took my P365 button! Are you going to join us?

    btw, that first picture of Jared was taken at Forest Home!! you're feeling old aren't you?! ha!

    ReplyDelete