Monday, January 11, 2010

Update

The last few days around here have been down.right.boring. We have just been sitting around watching movies and passing time it seems. This is probably the main reason I haven't had another entry since Saturday. lol But I guess we have done SOME stuff.

On Sunday, we went to church. It was fellowship Sunday lunch after the service. I love, love, love fellowship lunch. Good food and people. What could be better? As for the food, I have always wanted to open a special restaurant. Everytime I go to a restaurant I can't decide what to order. I want it all (as I think most people do). So, I have this bright idea to open a restaurant where you order, buy, and pay for a small portion(like a couple of bites) of whatever you want. It's genius! You don't have to choose because you can have it ALL! Anyway, that is what the food part of fellowship Sunday reminds me of. :) Tommy cooked a brisket and we took that. It was REALLY good (but still not as good as his dad's). SHHH! We came home that afternoon and took naps and just hung out the rest of the day.

Monday we did NOTHING (wait until you see my picture for that day). We sat around and watched movies all day long. I like doing that but at the same time I feel horrible at the end of the day. Physically and mentally. I always feel guilty and I also come to realize HOW my house gets the way it does sometimes. It's amazing the shape it gets in if I take 1 day off. I am SO needed around here! LOL

On Tuesday I went to get my hair done. It really needed it. I got my first perm and it smells just as bad as I've always heard.I will post pictures later when I get a chance. It is driving me crazy that I can't wash it, too. I usually wash my hair every day. That was a good time for me to have some alone time as well. Thanks to dad for watching the kids. He took them to the mall all by himself and Audrey got to play at the indoor play place there (it's was too cold to take the baby outside). That night a couple of Tommy's friends came over and ate dinner and they sat around the table playing a game. We had brisket wraps courtesy of Tommy.

The kids are doing pretty good. Avery is almost over her cold and Audrey is just starting one. But, that's life I guess. Avery is getting bigger every day. I thought time flew with one but this second one seems even faster.

Well, that is my update for the past few days. Sorry it is all on one day and I didn't do it every day instead. I am going to try and join the Random Dozen group on Wednesdays. Not sure what it is all about because I haven't had time to check it out yet. So, if I get a chance later I may check it out and them post again today! Kinda sporadic like my life.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, We all know how we are needed around the house, even if THEY don't. LOL LOVE Annoymous Neena

    ReplyDelete