Saturday, January 23, 2010

Project 365-WEEK 4!

Week 4! I am having SO much fun! I am starting to remember my camera when we go places but, I still forget sometimes. I am not really sure how many grandparents out there are looking at these so, leave me a comment if you stop by! Have a good week! Can't wait to see everyones pictures!

SUNDAY

We went to Earth today to celebrate Memo's bday. Happy Birthday Memo!


MONDAY

Audrey is starting to dress herself oddly but she thinks she looks GREAT and is very proud! Here she is modeling her normal clothes donned with a flannel Disney princess nightgown worn backwards. :)

TUESDAY

Took daddy to school today and picked him up.


WEDNESDAY

This is Audrey waiting for "Poppa" to get to our house to bring her a swingset he and Daddy made for her birthday.


THURSDAY

Future student! Daddy took Audrey up to campus today to fill out some forms.


FRIDAY

For today we have a video! This is Avery talking some. She was in a pretty good mood this night for some reason.


SATURDAY

My DH went to put the new shower cap Neena gave Audrey on her head and there was some water (probably cold) in it. She was NOT happy. Which reminded me that I didn't have a picture of her in it.


It took FOREVER to load that video! It's almost 1030....gotta finish the dinner dishes and fold 2 loads of laundry then to bed. nite nite

12 comments:

  1. when I saw the picture of Audrey watching out the window, the song "anticipation" popped into my head!!!

    and hey, the flannel nightgown looks great backwards...she a trend setter!

    yea for video!!! I don't care that it took forever, I finally get to see sweet Avery!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Love the last one -- those funny faces combined with bathtub photos will be great down the line for slideshows at graduations and weddings :-) So will the flannel nighty on backwards photo. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shower cap!! (not the cold water in it though!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those baby coos - so sweet! And ya gotta love when they start havin a say as to what they wear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that independent spirit in wanting to dress herself. It is so funny how what drives us crazy when they are young are traits we want them to have when they are older!!

    Love those pictures especially all the kidlet ones!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. what can beat a bath picture?
    beautiful ids :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that look of "waiting"... I bet that felt like FOREVER to her! :)

    How cute is that shower cap.. I can remember being little & wearing them & thinking I was so grown up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter is in the same stage of life. Her outfits of choice...I just have to shake my head and chalk it up to her daddy's inability to match. :) JK

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember times when you were a teenager and thought you were dressing yourself well! LOL
    What does DH stand for? Dumb Husband, Designated Hitter, or Darling Husband. Love NEENA

    ReplyDelete