Sunday, January 17, 2010

project 365-Week 3!

Okay, so here goes week 3. Sorry it took me so long to get it up.


SUNDAY

Helping mommy cook dinner. My littlest chef!

MONDAY



We watched movies all day long today...most of them were Dad's choice if you can't tell. :)

TUESDAY


Daddy got new boots in the mail today and she just had to try them on.


WEDNESDAY

Daddy and Avery hanging out.


THURSDAY

Went to the mall today and Audrey played at the play area.

FRIDAY

I didn't have a picture for today but, these are Mommys new shoes she got Thursday at Dillards. She is SO proud of them (75% off).

SATURDAY

So, even though this isn't the best picture it's really the best one so far of my new perm. We were playing outside because the weather was SO nice today.

7 comments:

  1. oh that first picture of Avery is sooo cute!!! she is getting big!!! We need to plan a trip to your mom's at the same time so that I can see her! and you of course! :)

    love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! I've been thinking of getting a perm myself--tired of waiting for my curls to come back after my baby. (I have weird, weird hormonal hair.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you have little ones!!! so glad you are joining the project. it's so much fun. you will capture so many moments that would othewise be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avery is so old! Love the shoes. Love the perm! Love NEENA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a four year-old Avery. Love the name!

    You are off to a great blogging start! Fun, isn't it?

    Our mall playscape is always so crowded...looks like you had the place to yourselves.

    You won't regret taking the time to document this time in your life.

    ReplyDelete