Friday, January 15, 2010

FRIDAY FILL-INS

I TOTALLY copied this from Sara...the questions not the answers.


1. The lesson I learned yesterday was shopping with kids is not fun when they are sick and tired.

2. Church, where friends and family meet.

3. All these years I was too scared to perm my hair.

4. 1960 was the year things got wild and crazy (or so I hear).

5. The truth is I'm pretty lazy when it comes down to it.

6. Excitement and relief is what I remember most from that day my husband came home from Iraq.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my family ,tomorrow my plans include hanging out with Tommy's Dad, step-mom, and whoever else is there and Sunday I want to, take a long nap.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha on #4!!! I am still waiting to see a picture of the perm!

    every Friday, Janet does the Friday fillins here:
    http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com

    you go and copy them, create a post and then go back and leave a comment. then you can visit others that are doing them..you can also grab her button!!

    Same with the Random dozen. you can find those on Tuesday at: http//2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com
    copy those and then post on Wed. then go to back to Linda's blog and link up with her Mr. Linky.

    These are both a great way to meet some new blogging friends!!!

    ReplyDelete