Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Dozen

Joining Linda at 2nd cup this Wednesday for Random Dozen.


1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
I have been craving Chinese lately and i haven't caved.......yet.

2. M & M's or Skittles?
Skittles...all but the orange ones

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
no.Have started to too many times though. Close to having Genesis memorized. j/k

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
I'm usually awake by the time I get done feeding the baby.

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
no, never have. I would LOVE to though. I hear the food is amazing (which is what's important!)

6. Who is your favorite actress?
hmmmm, I really like Nicole Kidman

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Putting kids on a leash. No offense to others out there who do.

8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
Not very much considering the cash flow around here now. I get a new phone everytime it's time to resign my contract. Does that count?

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
Definately a have to. If someone gets a card from me (other than a Thank You) I REALLY am thinking about you. It's SO rare for me. I hate buying stamps.

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
I got my first perm yesterday! Yippee!

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
clothes and cooking stuff

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? "I have diapers, wipes,spitup rag,change of clothes(for baby) keys, cell phone, and the kids. Let's go!"

5 comments:

  1. you got a perm? we must see pictures!!! that is so funny because here I am with curly hair and think your hair is just about perfect!!!

    so when am I getting a card from you?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, welcome to blogging : )

    Your girls are cute. I have two daughters and sisters are special. Mine are both in college and still best buds...you have lots of sweetness in store.

    Welcome to the random...it's been a fun way to meet lots of women. And technically we haven't met but it feels like we have.

    I loved your answer to #3...that was funny. I'll come visit again...have fun with your blog. I started a year ago and I've loved it. My oldest daughter just started blogging Jan 1 too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from Linda's... nice to meet you... looking forward to reading more of your blog as the year goes by...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so funny because here I am with curly hair

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooking forward to reading more of your blog as the year goes by... Baby Bedding

    ReplyDelete