Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project 365-Week 5

So, these are my P365 photos from about two weeks ago. lol With my camera out of commission this is the first chance I have had to post them. Atleast I got them up. I think I remember what days I took these on. Oh well, I will do my best.

SUNDAY

Sunday after naps, we went to Jumpin' Jungle at the mall. It was pretty fun. Probably won't go back too soon though.


MONDAY

We hardly did anything today. We DID make the Glasscock family out of potato heads.


TUESDAY

Audrey and her daddy have this ritual where she climbs in his lap to eat dessert after dinner. It is always SO cute that it is hard not to snap a picture of it every night.

WEDNESDAY

Neena came today for Audrey's birthday. YAY!

THURSDAY

It snowed so, Audrey got to go out and play in it. Yippee!



Audrey "helping" make her birthday cake.

FRIDAY

I have made Audrey birthday pancakes every morning on her birthday. Hoping to continue this tradition as the kids get older of letting them pick out the day's menu (within reason).


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY! Amelia is her best friend next to her.

SATURDAY

The hat that Chuck E. Cheese gave Audrey for her birthday. She decided that today was Daddy's birthday.
So, that's it for those. I will try and post her birthday pictures tonight or tomorrow.

PS-I got a new laptop today! I can now upload my pictures about 5 times as fast. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. really? you have dessert every night? how do you stay so thin?!!! so not fair!!!!

    ReplyDelete