Monday, February 1, 2010

Project 365 Update

So, for those of you who came by to see my photos sorry. My camera was messing up and so I took it to Best Buy to see if they could fix it (since I was smart and bought the free fix it if it breaks thing). They have to keep it for about a week and a half! I was SO upset (I even asked if they had a rental). They just laughed so I guess that means no. I have pictures from last week on my memory card but, I have to see if it fits in my computer or something ( I have never done it that way). And, I have to wait until this afternoon for a larger space of time than this. SO, come back tomorrow and hopefully I will have it all figured out. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to go through withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get it working!!

    anonymous, which I am assuming is mary anne (but if it's not ignore this next comment) you can come over to my blog and see pictures of your favorite cousin!!! just sayin'

    ReplyDelete