Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Dozen

1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
I shot a bow and arrow once when I was little at camp. I fired a gun a little over 3 years ago. My DH, some friends, and I went to a shooting range. I told my husband that I would shoot but didn't want to when we got there. However, he made me and I shot 3 times and cried through the whole thing. lol

2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
Some of them I do. Alot of them are still in my hometown but I don't keep up with them. It just seems that SO much has changed since then. I guess I mean that it feels like they might as well be strangers now.

3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
I am usually on time. It drives me CRAZY to be late (the OCD in me I guess).

4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
Depends on what mood I am in. Would definately love the shopping in NY (though it wouldn't be good for me). But the beach sounds real good right about now, too.

5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Nope. I always use the one that is the closest to a classic ring.

6. What is your favorite type of chip?
I am more of a dip person than a chip person. I guess because of that I would have to pick Fritos or tortilla chips.

7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
That's a really tough one. We are HUGE movie people and not sure I could pick a top favorite comedy. Dumb and Dumber always makes me laugh and is a classic I guess.

8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
NO. I have never attempted this. Never even crossed my mind. Long and grown out always seemed the better option of the two.

9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
house most definately

10. Are you allergic to anything?
not that I know of

11. Why is it so hard to change?
Because we are comfortable with what we know and are used to. Who wants to be uncomfortable?

12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
Sharing parts of yourself with someone you love that you would NEVER show to anyone else is one way. Doing things for someone else that makes you unhappy/unfomfortable but they enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers. Thanks for sharing!

    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  2. First a little tykes car--next a Chrysler Sebring Convertible! Love Neena

    ReplyDelete