Sunday, February 14, 2010

Project 365-Week 7

So, I am just getting back into the swing of Project 365. I got my camera back this week but not in time to get the whole week documented. Here is what I did get. Have a great week!


WEDNESDAY

My husband surprised me by coming home with this new laptop. He got a GREAT deal on it at Best Buy. I was/am SO excited!


Theres my week (or half of it). Sorry they are late.



THURSDAY

We got some more snow this day. It was really pretty and melted by the end of the day pretty much. Yippee!


FRIDAY

This is my diy double boiler (because I don't have one). I made my husband homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for Valentines Day. There is 12ozs of chocolate chips and EIGHT Hershey bars in there!



SATURDAY

We had dinner at Poppa and C Dawns (Tommys dad and step-mom) tonight. Audrey got to play in the jewelry box after dinner.

1 comment: