Thursday, February 25, 2010

Science Spectrum

So, today we went looking for a dance studio for Audrey. We had some luck....but not much. We went to 6 places and only two were open. One we hated and the other one we loved. The one we loved only had openings for gymnastics not the combo classes (20mins each of tap, ballet, and gymnastics)that most places have had and we wanted to do. So, I am going to get on the phone and CALL these places in about an hour instead of driving around all over town with a 3 month who still isn't really fond of the car. I also learned that dance studio hours are usually from 3-8 not 10-5 or something like that (seeing they were all closed).

In he meantime, we are fully enjoying the Science Spectrum! Uncle Brenter even made it out this week with us. We have been going atleast once a week and having a blast everytime. Here are some pictures of our fun:




This is the water part. It is our favorite if you can't tell by all the pictures.





Do you see that Little Tikes car behind Audrey? She is obsessed with it! We have had to tell her she can't play with it before because she wasn't sharing it at all. This is the only thing she has ever been that way with. She will drag it around the room with her just so another kids can't get it!




Spinning the water wheel.




We always wear our smocks so we don't get wet! Even Uncle Brenter had to wear one.




Trying to fill up that tube before it drains.




I think there's a hole in my cup! (There is.)



Looking across the room.



Bubbles are also a favorite. Daddy is REALLY good at them.




Getting the last of the energy out before it's time to go home and take a nap.

6 comments:

  1. That was FUN! I wanna go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids always loved the hands-on science when they were little. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to take our kids to a childrens museum that was full of hands on activities, not far from us when they were little. I think I had almost as much fun as they did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun time!! The bubble station would intrigue mine for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by error,
    while I was searching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say
    cheers for a incredible post and a all round entertaining
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    Look at my homepage; Http://Www.Teass.Co.Za

    ReplyDelete