Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Dozen

1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
No. I hardly ever send mail. Pretty much everything I do is on the computer (bills, cards, evites, etc). I don't open them to get them out anyway.

2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
Probably when there is a full moon out.

3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
LOL Not too much as my husband is SO picky and won't eat "different" things. Not really fun to cook just for me....can't wait for the girls to get older.

4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
ummmm....no I saw a front porch swing. I heard a diamond ring. I saw a needle that blinked it's eye. But I be done seen about everything when I see an elephant fly!

5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
French because it sounds so romantic.

6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
I would want it to truthfully read "Quest for 31 fulfilled."

7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
I don't know what it would be but I know that I would like it to be Bella because that's what my husband calls me.

8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
The Bachelor even though it is kinda trashy.

9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I go pretty big. Everytime I sneeze big though, I think "I should try to sneeze more lady like" though I never do.

10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
Yahoo news or random thing I pick up on the radio.

11. Are you a good speller?
yes typos not included

12. At what time each day do you start thinking about lunch?
10 mins before usually

3 comments:

  1. we need to work on that husband of yours and his eating...he is so missing out on the good cook that you are!!!

    I guess I have never heard you sneeze because I would have taken you for a small sneezer!!1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your answers!

    And you might want to check the update on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey congrats on winning the book from Mocha with Linda!! After you read it, you can pass it on to your favorite family pastor's wife! :)

    ReplyDelete