Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project 365-Week 8

So, I am on top of things this week with P365. It is Saturday afternoon at almost 4 and I am finishing and saving my post. Too bad I haven't posted in a WEEK. So, being finished and ready to link makes up for that....almost.

As I look back on the week I wonder if I favor different kids different weeks. lol Just joking. Avery is in a lot this week though. My husband made a comment that I had not put her in many of the pictures. So this should make up for it :)

SUNDAY

In daddys boots.


MONDAY

Bath time always melts my heart. Any theories as to why a clean, wet, naked baby is just SO adorable?


TUESDAY

Avery can almost ride in the stroller Neena gave her without her carseat attached to it. Yay! Less to get out.

WEDNESDAY

Avery playing on her mat. She can ALMOST roll over.


THURSDAY

I don't have hardly any pictures of ME with my girls as I am usually the one behind the camera.


This is my junk drawer. I was inspired by a fellow blogger to get cleaning.


FRIDAY

We finally put her crib up since she has just about outgrown her bassinett. Isn't it cute?!?!

SATURDAY

We went to the Lions Club pancake festival with Grandad and Linda. Audrey ate almost THREE huge "cake cakes".


Then we got to spend the afternoon with our long lost Aunt Alex who moved to Amarillo in December. We miss her SO much!


Hope everyone had a great week. Sara is the gracious one who hosts every week. Go here to see her blog, see all the other participants pictures, and link up if you wanna join in. Can't wait to see all the other pictures this week!

11 comments:

  1. Adorable, Adorable, Adorable. And such a good picture of you also Melissa. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you put a picture of you with Avery...love it!!!

    and the one of her on the floor, almost rolling over is adorable!!!

    and you're right....there is nothing sweeter than a clean, wet, naked baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute baby!! And suddenly I am craving pancakes...ha ha.

    Great week in pictures.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos! Babies grow so fast you have to take lots of photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the big boots photo. Loved them all. Thanks for sharing your baby with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics (how could they not be with that sweet baby?) Love the pic in the boots!! If you're feeling ambitious I have a junk drawer (or room) that needs help! :)
    Great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Love the boots and Avery's smile. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great week of your life, these moments will pass before your eyes. you will be so glad that you documented them. kids grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your baby is precious and so is her crib.
    I'm impressed with your junk drawer. Doesn't look at all junky.
    "Cake cakes" are always a delicious treat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls are sooo cute. Enjoy each moment - you won't believe how fast it goes. I need some pancakes !!

    ReplyDelete