Saturday, February 27, 2010

Project 365-Week 9

So, I JUST got on here to look at everyones pictures of the week and check my comments and I realized that I hadn't posted. I only linked up. lol Have had ALOT on my plate lately. Sorry. Makes the paragraph under this one really funny. :)

I am getting better at this deadline thing. I am on time. Yay! I had fun this week. Got a good mix of both the girls. I feel like I am taking too many of those two sometimes and not enough of my other things in life. Wait....what other things. :)So, there are actually a couple in here that they are not in!

If you aren't a part of Project 365....you should be. It's alot of fun! Go here to link up if you are. Sara is doing it every week and I am so greatful!


SUNDAY

I ususally let Audrey watch a movie while I get ready for church. I came in the living room and this is what I found. She had drug the swing to face the tv and given Avery her blankie. What a sweet sister.



MONDAY

So, here is a picture of Audrey's new friend. What? You can't see him? He's right there on her finger. Noooooo. On her finger. Yes! That is it. That is "Bird Glasscock". He is her first imaginary friend. He flew all over the house Sunday night and was back Monday morning for breakfast. He perches on her finger and goes everywhere with us. He's yellow by the way.



TUESDAY

We went to the Science Spectrum and Uncle Brenter came with us. They both had to put on smocks before they could play in the water.



WEDNESDAY

Made chicken pot pie for suppper. It's actually one we all really enjoy.



THURSDAY

Avery yelling. She has started "yelling" this week. Not crying but yelling. Maybe I can get some on video soon.




FRIDAY

My DH watched the kids so I could sneak off and finish this blanket. I am making it for a friend who is having a baby. She is having twins so, it's time to start the second one. Whew!



SATURDAY

Finished washing and folding ALL these clothes today. My DH even helped some yesterday. Thanks honey!

5 comments:

  1. I had noticed that you had not posted but figured you eventually would! ha!

    Steve had an imaginary friend named Freddy that his mom had to set a place at the table for EVERY night. One day he told her she didn't need to set him a place....Freddy had moved to St. Louis!!! :)

    your last picture reminds me I need to get my clothes out of the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son Andrew had an imaginary friend named John Clonton...no idea where he got the name. He was three when he appeared. John played the tuba, and loved to ride bikes...wow!!

    laundry AHHHHHAHHHH.

    Great pictures
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a beautiful bird that your daughter has! i am glad to know also that i am not the only one with alot of laundry that needs to be done! it's a never ending story right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that your daughter's imaginary friend is a bird. That surely doesn't happen very often. VERY cute! AND he perches! Even better.

    Ha! You and I had a similar picture this week (hint: we both spent some time in the laundry room).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun family; great imagination; super mom; and lots of work and laundry. They go together.
    Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete